Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Partial Hospitalization Program
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
See what else SNHMC has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center offers intensive treatment for individuals 18 years or age and older with mood and anxiety disorders. This day program is designed for those who are feeling anxious, overwhelmed, and/or depressed and need extra support to manage their symptoms.
As a member of the Behavioral Health Care team, the Partial Hospitalization Clinician collaborates with the Senior Addictions Clinician in facilitating the program’s continuity of care and the daily operation of the program. The Partial Hospitalization Clinician works under the direction of the Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) /Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Manager and is accountable to the Director of Behavioral Health Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or BA in a mental health-related field is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Current field-appropriate NH license and/or comparable training, education and/or experience required. Licensed Clinical Mental Health Worker and/or Master’s degree in a related healthcare field preferred.
- 3 years of experience in a behavioral health or counseling setting.
With open communication from all levels and transparency and visibility from our leadership teams, our nurses are empowered to make decisions to promote patient comfort, enhance safety, and improve care, where every nurse has a voice.
Learn more about what it's like working at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.