Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Oncology/Patient Care Services
Schedule: All Shifts Available
Hours: Flexible Hours
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
See some of the wonderful moments here!
To assist patients, families, and caregivers with the psychological, social, emotional, spiritual, and practical issues associated with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. To accompany patients through all phases of the disease continuum including diagnosis, treatment, life after cancer, and supportive/palliative care.
To provide oncology social work service to clients and their families who have oncology health-related social and emotional problems.
· BSW required. MSW preferred. LICSW Licensure or additional certifications desirable.
· Experience in an oncology health care setting.
· Experienced in chronic illness, grief/loss trauma (anticipatory/preparatory grief, depression, death anxiety, family systems, ethical dilemmas and cultural diversity).
· Well-developed counseling and therapeutic skills.
· Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
· Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Ability to conduct psycho-social evaluations.
· Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Focused on delivering appropriate outcomes.
· Ability to remain focused on detailed work with multiple distractions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.