Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Oncology Pharmacy – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full Time
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional growth and development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…” Check it out below.
Provides comprehensive professional clinical pharmacy services for patients within the clinic. Directly supervises Pharmacy Technicians per NH Board of Pharmacy Rules and Regulations.
- BS Pharm or PharmD degree, required.
- Current licensure in the State of New Hampshire, required.
- Two years of experience in a health care setting is required.
- Outpatient oncology experience preferred.
- Knowledge of organizational operations, medical terminology, pharmacy, intravenous policies and procedures. Oncology CPOE.
- Basic computer skills needed to access and enter information.
- Well-developed counseling and therapeutic skills.
- Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Focused on delivering appropriate outcomes
- Ability to remain focused on detailed work with multiple distractions.
- Must be able to multitask, be flexible and prioritize under stressful situations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.