Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Main Street Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full Time
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Responsible for administering, directing, planning, and coordinating all practice activities and for the implementation of Patient-Centered goals and objectives under the direction of the Practice Manager or Director. Responsible for the administration and application of all Foundation Medical Partners policies, procedures, and protocols and continual assessment, development and contribution to, the goals and objectives of Foundation Medical Partners. Works with providers and operation directors/AVPs to ensure the smooth operation of the practice.
· High school diploma
· Minimum of three years of physician practice experience required. EMR experience preferred.
· Must have knowledge of organizational practice/policies, procedures and systems.
· Knowledge of medical practices, terminology, and reimbursement policies.
· Familiarity with common Windows-based office software applications.
· Strong grammar and punctuation skills to compose correspondence and prepare reports.
· Strong leadership skills; ability to delegate/guide others.
· Time management skills and ability to prioritize daily workflow.
· Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
· Caring and compassionate customer service orientation in dealing with patients.
· Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures.
· Able to interact on all professional levels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.