Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Nursing – Foundation
Schedule: Full-time 36-40 hours
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
The Nurse Educator will be responsible for providing professional nursing care under the supervision of the Director of Nursing. The Nurse Educator will develop, coordinate and deliver continuing education programs.
· Associate of Science in Nursing (or equivalent) from an accredited institution.
Registered Nurse with current NH or compact state license.
· Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training.
· At least 2 years of professional nursing experience.
· At least 1 year of experience in Ambulatory Care Nursing.
· Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols and those procedures related to specialty.
· Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based software application.
· Skilled in appropriate use of standard precautions, safe workplace and confidentiality methods.
· Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
Caring, sympathetic, responsible, and detail oriented.
· Time management skills and ability to prioritize daily workflow. Ability to adapt to changing environments
· Assist other offices as requested by manager.
· Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.