Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Schedule: Per Diem
Hours: Per Diem As Needed
Who We Are:
Our Radiology department is committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art department is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our employees to provide the best care possible.
About the Job:
Performs all aspects of MRI by producing high quality images and providing compassion and comfort to all patients.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs exams in MRI including trauma, orthopedic, fluoroscopic, contrast exams and invasive procedures
- Inspects all images performed for quality and proper documentation. Presents completed images to Radiologist for interpretation
- Assists Radiologist with invasive procedures as required
- Remains current with changing MRI technologies and protocols
- Remains current with latest MRI advancements and techniques through literature and CEUs
Who You Are:
- Completion of two years of Radiology Technology training in an AMA approved school to meet the requirements for registry by the ARRT in Radiology or equivalent training required.
- ARRT(MR) certification preferred.
- State of NH Board of Medical Imaging Licensure required
- One to two years of general MRI experience preferred
Why You’ll Love Us:
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.