Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Schedule: Part Time
Hours: 7AM-330PM Every 3rd weekend and holiday rotation
Who We Are:
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center’s Laboratory (lab) is a fully accredited hospital laboratory. State-of-the-art technology enables doctors to provide our patients with the most accurate diagnoses and the most effective treatment.
About the Job:
Performs all aspects of Laboratory testing in one or more of the following departments: Blood Bank, Chemistry, Coagulation, Hematology, Microbiology, Serology and Urinalysis.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs qualitative and quantitative tests and examinations using various analyzers and/or manual methods on specimen sources such as blood, urine, and other body fluids using established procedures
- Efficiently and accurately reports clinical results within prescribed time frame
- Demonstrates and maintains clinical laboratory technical knowledge
- Monitors, operates, troubleshoots, calibrates, and maintains instrumentation in assigned area
- Identifies, documents, and takes corrective actions whenever test systems are outside designated parameters
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in MLS/Medical Technology preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science / Medical Technology or BS in related science such as Biology or Chemistry required.
- ASCP or AMT registry, or equivalent preferred. Exam eligible required.
- Internship in an approved CLSI program or one 1 year of clinical laboratory experience preferred.
Why You’ll Love Us:
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.