Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Hours: 40 hours per week
Pay: $29+ per hour to start (rate of pay is based on experience)
- Day Shift
- Weekend and Holiday rotations
- Competitive Benefits Package (Medical, Retirement, Paid Time Off)
- Growth Opportunities
Working under the supervision of the Microbiology Manager, performs and interprets microbiological cultures, stains and diagnostic assays on blood, body fluid and other clinical specimens submitted for testing.
Duties include but are not limited to culture receipt and planting, rapid testing procedures, gram stains, culture evaluation, molecular methods, and diagnostic assays on clinical specimens submitted for testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Laboratory Science / Medical Technology or BS in related science such as Biology or Chemistry
- Exam eligible. ASCP or AMT registry, or equivalent.
- Previous clinical microbiology experience desired
- Internship in an approved CLSI program or 1 year of clinical laboratory experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic