Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Blood Bank – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: Monday- Friday 7a-3p, with weekend and holiday rotation
*** $10,000 Sign on Bonus ***
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Performs all aspects of Laboratory testing in one or more of the following departments: Blood Bank, Chemistry, Coagulation, Hematology, Microbiology, Serology and Urinalysis.
· Bachelor's degree in Medical Laboratory Science / Medical Technology or BS in related science such as Biology or Chemistry.
· Exam eligible. ASCP or AMT registry, or equivalent preferred.
· Internship in an approved CLSI program or 1 year of clinical laboratory experience.
· Ability to work in at least one department in the clinical laboratory.
· Proficient in use of computer.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Organizational skills.
· ability to read, write and communicate in English.
· ability to maintain confidential information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.