Foundation Medical Partners
Department: S. NH Weight Management
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00PM
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
See some of the wonderful moments here!
Southern New Hampshire Weight Management provides patient-centered medical and surgical management for patients with overweight or obesity. The multidisciplinary practice is comprised of two physicians, two physician assistants, a behavioral health counselor, and registered dieticians. Southern New Hampshire Weight Management cares for patients in southern New Hampshire and surrounding areas and is accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP). We are dedicated to providing compassionate, multidisciplinary care for obesity and is held to the highest bariatric surgical standards for surgical outcomes as a center of excellence.
The Medical Assistant will be responsible for providing professional care to patients under the direct supervision of a provider and Practice Manager.
· High school diploma.
· Completion of a Medical Assistant program or equivalent experience of 3 years as a
Medical Assistant. Registered Medical Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant
· Current BLS/CPR certification.
· Experience in public contact job, preferably in a healthcare setting.
· One year experience in a medical practice or healthcare setting preferred.
· Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office workflow.
· Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows-based software applications.
· Skilled in appropriate use of standard precautions, a safe workplace, and confidentiality
· Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
· Ability to adapt to changing environments and assist other offices as may be required.
Must be able to work as part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.