Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Nashua West Adult Medicine – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
See some of the wonderful moments here!
The Medical Assistant will be responsible for providing professional care to patients under the direct supervision of a provider and Practice Manager.
· High School diploma.
· Completion of a Medical Assistant Program or equivalent experience of 3 years as a Medical Assistant required. Registered Medical Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant preferred.
· Current BLS/CPR certification.
· Experience in public contact job, preferably in healthcare setting.
· Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office workflow.
· Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based software applications.
· Skilled in appropriate use of standard precautions, safe workplace and confidentiality methods.
· Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
· Time management skills.
· Caring, sympathetic, responsible, and detail oriented.
· Ability to adapt to changing environments and assist other offices as requested by manager.
· Must be able to work as part of a team.
· Ability to prioritize daily workflow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.