Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Foundation Adult Medicine & Men’s Health – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 36-40 hours
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
The team at Foundation Adult Medicine and Men’s Health provides coordinated primary care in a supportive environment with a focus on wellness and men’s health. We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
- Assist provider as necessary; room patients, take vitals, triage patients, call in scripts and other associated responsibilities.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Completion of Medical Assistant program or equivalent experience of 3 years as an MA. One year experience in a medical practice of healthcare setting preferred.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current NH or compact state license. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing preferred. One year professional nursing experience with previous experience in ambulatory care setting preferred.
- Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training.
- Experience with use of medical equipment required: stethoscope, scales, and blood pressure cuffs.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office workflow.
- Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols and procedures related to assigned specialty.
- Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based software applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.