Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Foundation Foot and Ankle Medicine – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full Time
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
The Medical Assistant will be responsible for providing professional care to patients under the direct supervision of a provider and Practice Manager.
*Sign-on Bonus Eligible: $3,000!*
· High school diploma.
· Completion of a Medical Assistant program or equivalent experience of 3 years as a
Medical Assistant. Registered Medical Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant
· Current BLS/CPR certification.
· Experience in public contact job, preferably in a healthcare setting.
· One year experience in a medical practice or healthcare setting preferred.
· Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office workflow.
· Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows-based software applications.
· Skilled in the appropriate use of standard precautions, a safe workplace, and confidentiality
· Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
· Ability to adapt to changing environments and assist other offices as may be required.
Must be able to work as part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.