Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Schedule: Per Diem
Hours: As Needed
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
The deNicola Breast Health Center has been designated a Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, one of only a few in the state.
Performs all aspects of mammography by producing high quality images and providing compassion and comfort to all patients. May be required to perform Bone Densitometry exams according to the needs of the department.
- Completion of a minimum two-year training program in an AMA approved school to meet the requirements for registry by the ARRT in radiology or equivalent training.
- ARRT (R) certification required
- ARRT (M) certification required or must be acquired within 1 year from hire date.
- 3D Mammography Certification preferred.
- One to two years of Mammography experience
- Understanding of ACR Guidelines and MQSA/FDA Standards
- Able to work with computers and perform data entry
- Ability to multitask and remain composed under emotionally stressful situations.
- Able to remain flexible according to scheduling needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.