Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Schedule: Part Time
Hours: 3 Days a week, 8 hour shifts with Flexible schedule.
Who We Are:
Our Mammography department is committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art department is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our employees to provide the best care possible.
The deNicola Breast Health Center has been designated a Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, one of only a few in the state.
About the Job:
Performs all aspects of mammography by producing high quality images and providing compassion and comfort to all patients. May be required to perform Bone Densitometry exams according to the needs of the department.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs all mammograms and/or bone densitometry exams according to department protocol
- Establishes compassion and patience in all customer interactions and emotional needs
- Demonstrates proficiency with computer systems such as RIS and PACS
- Remains current with the latest breast imaging and bone densitometry advancements and techniques through literature and CEU’s
Who You Are:
- Completion of a minimum two-year training program in an AMA approved school to meet the requirements for registry by the ARRT in Radiology or equivalent training
- ARRT (R) certification required. ARRT(M) certification or acquired within 1 year of hire date.
- 3D Mammography certification or acquired within 1 year of hire date.
- State of NH Board of Medical Imaging Licensure.
- One to two years of Mammography experience
Why You’ll Love Us:
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.