Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Amherst Family Practice – Amherst NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: 7:00am-5:15pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional growth and development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…” Check it out below.
Summary: LPN will be responsible for participating in the provisoning of professional nursing care to patients under the supervision of RN's, providers, and the Practice Manager.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current NH or compact state license. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- One year professional nursing experience, previous experience in ambulatory care setting preferred.
- Knowledge of Patient Centered Medical Home care preferred.
- Current BLS/CPR training certifications.
- Experience with the use of medical equipment required: stethoscope, scales and blood pressure cuffs.
- Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols and procedures related to assigned specialty.
- Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.