Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: House Support
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Up to $2,500 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time LNA’s
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Are you looking to grow your career while looking for the best fit for your skills? At Southern NH Medical Center, we offer career development for not only seasoned healthcare workers but for those who are also looking to get their first step into healthcare.
See what else SNHMC has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
As a member of the Patient Care Services team, Clinical Assistants coordinate administrative functions of assigned patient care areas and facilitate patient flow throughout the department. Clinical Assistants function as area receptionists; collecting and documenting basic patient care information as delegated. You will prepare and maintain patient records with appropriate data elements; perform basic patient care activities and related services while maintaining a safe patient care environment.
- Completed LNA program.
- Current New Hampshire LNA licensure.
- Basic medical terminology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to comprehend and communicate in English.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.