Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: House Support
Schedule: 7:00pm – 7:30am, EOW
Hours: 7p -7a EOW
$3000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time LNA's
Who We Are:
The Medical/Surgical/ICU Float Pool is a robust team with strong adaptability skills and compassion for being team players in departments that need help. The House Support staff provides comprehensive and compassionate care to adolescent and adult patients with a variety of medical and surgical diagnoses including cardiac patients, patients with high-risk health problems, and general post-operative care. This team is an excellent role for any budding nursing students looking to explore different specialties and get to know our healthcare system.
About the Job:
Clinical Assistants (LNAs) are a combination of Health Unit Coordinators and Licensed Nursing Assistants. As a member of the Patient Care Services team, Clinical Assistants support in patient care and coordinate administrative functions of assigned patient care areas and facilitate patient flow throughout the department.
What You’ll Do:
- ADL’s and patient care assistance
- Maintain a safe patient care environment
- Prepare and maintain patient records with appropriate data elements
- Collect and document basic patient care information as delegated
Who You Are:
- Completed LNA program & active licensure in the state of NH
- Basic medical terminology.
- Previous EMR experience a plus.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid training courses for continued career progression