Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Environmental Services – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 7:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
** $500 Sign-on Bonus for Full Time positions **
Ready to apply? Southern NH Medical Center has been in the heart of Nashua for more than 100 years. The medical center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of Southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
See what else SNHMC has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay: Starting at $17 ph
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
Working alongside hospital staff, maintaining a clean environment throughout medical center. Reports to the Environmental Services Manager. Performs environmental service duties as assigned and in accordance with standard procedures of the Environmental Services Department.
- Basic knowledge equivalent to completion of two to four years of high school
- Some hard floor care experience required
- Must speak, comprehend, and read English
- Must adhere to dress code
- Must be able to work rotating holidays and every other weekend
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. We desire to make every patient, family, or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.