Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Emergency Department
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: 11am – 11pm, 3pm-11pm
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Are you looking to grow your career while looking for the best fit for your skills? At Southern NH Medical Center, we offer career development for not only seasoned healthcare workers but for those who are also looking to get their first step into healthcare.
See what else SNHMC has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
As a member of the Patient Care Services team, the Health Unit Coordinator of the assigned unit functions as the receptionist. This position coordinates the administrative functions of the patient area, facilitates patient flow and prepares and maintains the patient's record with appropriate data elements. The Health Unit Coordinator works under the direction of the Clinical Nurse Manager.
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Proven efficiency with computers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to complete the following competencies within 90 days:
- Reception skills
- Supply management
- Charge entry
- Scheduling appointments
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.