Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Food Service – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full Time
Up to a $500 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time positions
Who We Are:
Southern NH Medical Center has been in the heart of Nashua for more than 100 years. The medical center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of Southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
About the Job:
The Food Service Worker may work anywhere on property where food is prepared. This person will assist in setup and serving of food from counters and steam tables. Primary function will be the setup and assembly of meals from tray line or kitchen and include cleaning and sanitizing equipment and workstations.
What You’ll Do:
- Sets up stations with food products and utensils as assigned.
- Services tray line station at mealtimes and stocks and cleans tray line position.
- Collects, cleans, and sanitizes soiled meal carts and food trays as assigned and returns equipment to proper area once cleaned and sanitized.
- Prepares some cold food items as directed using safe food handling procedures; utilizes leftovers and rotates stock appropriately.
- Cross-trains to assist in the coverage for the Customer Service Worker roles and can perform additional duties if requested
Who You Are:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience preferred.
- ServSafe Certified preferred.
- 2- years combined experience in food preparation, dishwashing, kitchen utility, customer service and/or cash handling
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Strategic Balance: We acknowledge the importance of work-life equilibrium and offer an environment that respects your commitments both within and outside the workplace.
- Professional Advancement: Join an organization that actively fosters your professional development. We provide opportunities for skill enhancement, learning from industry leaders, and refining your managerial acumen.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Your contributions are celebrated here. We acknowledge milestones, applaud achievements, and recognize the pivotal role each team member plays in our shared success.
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.