Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Administration – Foundation / Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
The Director of Operations participates in the establishment of strategic plans, policies and procedures in the area of patient care delivery and provides overall administrative direction and coordination for operational initiatives, performance improvement, and practice support staff. Responsible for growth and further development of the Immediate Care Programs.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum of five years management experience, with a working knowledge of management, organizational behavior, measurement and reporting, finance, marketing, project management and implementation, and regulatory compliance
· Management experience in Urgent Care/Immediate Care is preferred.
· Computer literacy required.
· Demonstrated skills of leadership, collaboration, and diplomacy.
· Able to foster trust and respect among administrative and provider staff.
· Proven track record of strong operational and fiscal practice management skills.
· Proficient in written and oral communication.
· Ability to create and lead teams.
· Ability to support physicians and allied health professionals in a complex clinical environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.