Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Schedule: Per Diem
Who We Are:
Southern NH Medical Center has been in the heart of Nashua for more than 100 years. The medical center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of Southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
About the Job:
The Clerk is responsible for performing the necessary functions needed to provide computerized room service to patients. The position assists the Dietitian in maintaining established standards of nutritional care for patients and follows the nutrition care plan established by the Dietitian. The position performs the clerical aspects of preparation for patient meal service through timeliness of meal service, accurate meal ticket processing, and assisting patients with menu selection while in compliance with prescribed diet.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for performing the necessary functions needed to provide computerized room service to patients.
- Maintain knowledge of nutrition principles, medical terminology, abbreviations, fluid restrictions, tube feeding diet restrictions and parameter guidelines setup for restricted diets.
- Demonstrate understanding and proficiency and in all modified diets.
- Exhibit knowledge of food production and service systems in relation to safe, nutritious food products for patients.
- Provide day to day high quality patient/customer service in person and on the telephone.
Who You Are:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Strategic Balance: We acknowledge the importance of work-life equilibrium and offer an environment that respects your commitments both within and outside the workplace.
- Professional Advancement: Join an organization that actively fosters your professional development. We provide opportunities for skill enhancement, learning from industry leaders, and refining your managerial acumen.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Your contributions are celebrated here. We acknowledge milestones, applaud achievements, and recognize the pivotal role each team member plays in our shared success.
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.