Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Amherst OBGYN
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 4 days per week 8am-4pm
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
See some of the wonderful moments here!
Amherst Obstetrics & Gynecology is a patient-centric practice catering to the well-being of women and expectant mothers. We take pride in the medical care we provide with emphasis on treating each patient with what we hope is the best obstetric and gynecological care they will receive. We are a team of committed professionals catering to making excellent patient care our top priority. We function extremely well as a team, focused on respect and partnership to assist one another through the day-to-day care of our patients. Our team is highly motivated, and we seek the same when recruiting for any open positions. We enjoy coming to work as we love the work we do and the satisfaction we receive from our patient surveys. We have fun because we choose to make it a great place to work surrounding ourselves with positivity and a sense that we can accomplish great things by working together.
Responsible for performing and communicating results of diagnostic exams using ultrasound and other related procedures.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Graduate of Diagnostic Medical Sonography program.
· Current certification by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
· Prior experience in a related healthcare setting.
· Knowledge of sonographic equipment.
· Ability to communicate results to a physician.
· Must have the ability to deal with emergent situations.
· Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to remain focused on detailed work with multiple distractions.
· Caring and compassionate customer service orientation in dealing with patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.