Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Food Service – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: 40 hours/week
Pay: $17.00 per hour to start (rate of pay is based on experience)
Assists the department through the transport, delivery and retrieval of completed food trays to patients. Solves patient/customer problems, treats patients/customer with dignity and respect, acknowledges patients/customers and responds quickly to customer needs. Prepares, delivers and picks up patient trays. Uses good customer service skills, and practices proper sanitation practices.
- Premium Pay for Nights and Weekends
- No late nights
- Flexible schedule rotation (including weekends/holidays)
- Full Competitive Benefits Package (Medical, Retirement, Paid Time Off)
- Growth Opportunities
Location: Southern NH Medical Center Nashua NH; Food and Nutritional Services Department
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
- Must be 16 years of age or older and is able to perform basic motor functions. Basic food handling skills preferred.
- Communicates effectively with customers and co-workers, works as a team member, comprehends and communicates in English. Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- 2 years of customer service required and up to 4 years of customer service preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.