Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Food Service – Nashua NH
Schedule: Part time 1-29 hours
Hours: 20 hours/week
Pay: $17.00 per hour to start (rate of pay is based on experience)
Assists the department through the transport, delivery and retrieval of completed food trays to patients. Solves patient/customer problems, treats patients/customer with dignity and respect, acknowledges patients/customers and responds quickly to customer needs. Prepares, delivers and picks up patient trays. Uses good customer service skills, and practices proper sanitation practices.
- Premium Pay for Nights and Weekends
- No late nights
- Flexible schedule rotation (including weekends/holidays)
- Full Competitive Benefits Package (Medical, Retirement, Paid Time Off)
- Growth Opportunities
Location: Southern NH Medical Center Nashua NH; Food and Nutritional Services Department
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
- Must be 16 years of age or older and is able to perform basic motor functions. Basic food handling skills preferred.
- Communicates effectively with customers and co-workers, works as a team member, comprehends and communicates in English. Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- 2 years of customer service required and up to 4 years of customer service preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”