Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Cardiac Catheterization – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
In collaboration with the Clinical Nurse Manager and as a member of the nursing leadership team, the Clinical Teacher identifies the educational needs for the staff on assigned unit and implements and evaluates educational strategies designed to meet those needs. The Clinical Teacher serves as a clinical expert to staff to facilitate the provision of patient-centered, evidence-based care to the population served. As a transformational leader, the teacher serves as a clinical role model, facilitates change and promotes an environment of teamwork and collaboration. The Clinical Teacher works in collaboration with the Clinical Development Department.
- BSN required.
- MSN preferred.
- Current New Hampshire licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years progressive clinical experience in specialty area required.
- Teaching/learning strategies.
- Knowledge and skill acquired through nursing education and practice.
- Age specific learning principles preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated mentoring skills required.
- Computer skills, included but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point required.
- Presentation and teaching skills preferred.
- Ability to achieve the following competencies within 90-days:
- Unit-based competencies
- Assessment and evaluation strategies
- Class development
- Use of teaching technologies
- Deliver of constructive feedback
- Timely recordkeeping
About Southern NH Medical Center
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.