Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Cardiac Catheterization – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
**$10,000 Sign on Bonus**
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Are you looking to grow your career while looking for the best fit for your skills? At Southern NH Medical Center, we offer career development for not only seasoned healthcare workers but for those who are also looking to get their first step into healthcare.
See what else SNHH has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
The Chief Cardiovascular Technologist will assist in accurate procedure documentation and clinical training and will operate as a resource for staff to adapt to change and create a positive work environment. The Chief Cardiovascular Technologist will work closely with the Clinical Manager to assist in various activities, in addition to working as a Cardiovascular Technologist.
- Associates degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- RT(R), RCIS within two (2) years required.
- CPR, ACLS required.
- Board of imaging licensure required.
- A minimum of two-five (2-5) years of invasive cardiology experience required.
- Ability to perform all Cath lab technologist skills.
- Ability to manage Mac Lab system
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.