Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 32 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Why You’ll Love This Recourse Nurse Job at Southern New Hampshire Health
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- No call, No weekends, and No holidays!!
- Up to $10,000 Sign on Bonus
Do you enjoy providing exceptional patient care? Want to use your skills and knowledge to make a positive impact in the lives of patients? If so, join Southern New Hampshire Health team today!!
What We Have to Offer/ The Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, & Vision for full-time and part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Generous Earn Time accrual
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Career Advancement/ Development Opportunities
- & so much more
As a member of the Pre-Op/PACU team, the Resource Nurse directly oversees and serves as an immediate, first line clinical resource to staff on a designated unit and shift. Within this role, the RN models proficiency in clinical skills appropriate to the clinical area. In addition, the Resource Nurse is an effective communicator, promotes teamwork and collaboration and coaches staff in the processes of critical thinking and clinical decision-making. The Resource RN works under the supervision of the Clinical Manager and is accountable to the Unit Director.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing. BSN or matriculated in a BSN program.
- Active NH License as a RN. Board certified in specialty within 2 years of hire.
- Minimum of two years current experience in specialty.