Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Center for Recovery Management at Nashua
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00a-5:00p
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional growth and development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…” Check it out below.
The Certified Recovery Support Worker will provide support to opioid use disorder/substance use disorder patients which will include assessment and resources to assist in their recovery management.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Certified Recovery Support Worker certification from the State of New Hampshire required.
- 1 years of experience in healthcare setting and/or experience in a mental healthcare setting preferred.
- PC literate. Knowledge of WITS and EPIC systems preferred.
- Time management skills and abilty to prioritize daily workflow. Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
- Caring and compassionate customer service orientation in dealing with patients. Able to work in a team environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.