Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
The Central Plant Operator will operate and maintain the Central Utility Plant (CUP) to ensure an adequate supply of steam and chilled water for distribution within the Medical Center for temperature and humidity control, domestic hot water, process, and sterilization.
- High School or equivalent required
- EPA 608 Universal required
- Low pressure refrigerant handling required
- NH Fuel gas license required
- minimum for 4-6 years’ experience in Central Plant Maintenance and Operations required
- Extensive knowledge of high-pressure boiler operation, maintenance required
- Familiarity with high-pressure boiler practices and codes required
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.