Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Non-Invasive Cardiology
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Provides proper testing and education for in/out patients following prescribed schedules, physician orders, competencies and protocols. Utilizes proper equipment and procedures, protects patient's confidentiality and produces accurate and complete documentation for all activities.
· Requires minimum eligibility for RDCS Boards and/or potential to earn RDCS credential within 1 year.
· Current CPR certification.
· NH Medical Technologist Registration required (unless other current NH state license is held).
· Minimum of 2 years' experience in echocardiography preferred.
· Knowledge of cardiac anatomy and physiology.
· Working knowledge of Philips Ultrasound Systems and Quinton Stress Labs.
· Strong verbal and written skills to communicate with customers and co-workers.
· Possesses the skills to work accurately and quickly under pressure.
· Completes all major competency verifications on a yearly basis.
· Ability to make independent clinical decisions within scope of practice. Able to prioritize and organize work independently.
· Able to hear conversational tones, phone messages, and equipment alarms and use a stethoscope.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.