Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Cardiac Catheterization – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Up to a $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time positions
Who We Are:
In our Cardiac Catheterization department, we are committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our technologists to provide the best care possible.
About the Job:
Provides proper care, patient evaluation and education for in/outpatients following prescribed schedules, physician orders, competencies, and protocols. Utilizes proper equipment and procedures, protects patient confidentiality, and produces accurate and complete documentation for all activities.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs all duties associated with cardiac interventional and invasive procedures in a professional manner.
- Assures that all equipment is in good working order, maintained and cleaned within manufacturer’s specifications.
- Utilizes all maintenance guidelines and biomedical department as required.
- Responds to all emergencies and patient transports as required.
Who You Are:
- BCLS Required
- RTR or RCIS credentials required
- State of New Hampshire Board of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy licensure required
- Minimum of 1 year experience of on-the-job training from a qualified lab or RTR or RCIS credentials with the same training. Minimum of 1 year experience in an interventional lab.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Community-Centric Approach: At Southern New Hampshire Health, we're not just a healthcare provider; we're a beacon of care for the community. Your work will touch lives and make a lasting difference.
- Collaborative Spirit: Join hands with dedicated professionals who share your passion for exceptional healthcare, and together, let's create meaningful patient experiences.
- Path to Progress: We invest in your growth. Whether you're an experienced pro or just starting, access resources, training, and opportunities to advance in your career.
- Competitive Rewards: Your dedication deserves recognition. Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package as you contribute to a healthier community.
- Cutting-Edge Facility: Our hospital boasts modern technology and facilities, empowering you to provide top-tier care.
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.