Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Cardiac Catheterization – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: 36 hours per week – 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
$10,000 Sign on Bonus
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Are you looking to grow your career while looking for the best fit for your skills? At Southern NH Medical Center, we offer career development for not only seasoned healthcare workers but for those who are also looking to get their first step into healthcare.
See what else SNHH has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
Provides proper care, patient evaluation and education for in/outpatients following prescribed schedules, physician orders, competencies, and protocols. Utilizes proper equipment and procedures, protects patient confidentiality, and produces accurate and complete documentation for all activities.
Visit the Cardiology website at http://www.snhmc.org/cardiology/
- BCLS Required.
- RTR or RCIS credentials.
- State of New Hampshire Board of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Licensure
- Minimum of 1 year experience of on-the-job training from a qualified lab or RTR or RCIS credentials with the same training.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an interventional lab.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family, or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”