Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Bio-Med – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Are you are looking for a dynamic position where every day is different? Where you can hit the ground running and make an immediate impact? Then look no further, you’ll be a great fit for Southern NH Health
Southern NH Health’s Biomedical Services Team is looking for a full time Biomedical Equipment Technician. Here is your chance to join a recognized healthcare organization in Southern New Hampshire!!
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance according to established procedures on a broad range of clinical equipment such as patient monitors, defibrillators, sterilizers, and rehab equipment
- Responds in a timely fashion to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain a broad range of biomedical equipment and systems.
- Addresses and prioritizes emergency calls for the immediate repair of a large number of the hospital’s clinical equipment via the Engineering Department’s Computerized Maintenance Management Software, by phone, and/or by email
- Inspects and documents newly purchased medical devices and systems according the hospital’s Policies and Procedures.
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
Under minimal supervision, performs a variety of tasks associated with the installation, maintenance, calibration, and repair of a broad range of biomedical equipment in accordance with the hospital's Medical Equipment Management Plan.
- Associate degree, technical school certificate, equivalent experience or US Military certificate/training required
- 1-3 years of general electro-mechanical troubleshooting preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.