Department: Intensive Outpatient
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: Mon – Fri 1pm-9:30pm
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Are you looking to grow your career while looking for the best fit for your skills? At Southern NH Medical Center, we offer career development for not only seasoned healthcare workers but for those who are also looking to get their first step into healthcare.
See what else SNHMC has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
As a member of the Behavioral Health Care Team, the Addictions Clinician conducts appropriate substance abuse assessments and determines the appropriate level of care based on that assessment. The Addictions Clinician assists the Senior Addictions Clinician in facilitating the program's continuity of care and the daily operation of the program. The Addictions Clinician works under the direction of and is accountable to the Senior Addictions Clinician, RN Unit Director, and the Medical Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or BA in mental health related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Current Field appropriate NH license and/or comparable training, education and/or experience required. Master’s degree in related mental healthcare field and licensure preferred. (e.g. LICS, LCMHC or Licensed psychologist, MLADC).
- Minimum of three years’ experience n a behavioral health or counseling setting.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.