Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Patient & Family Services
Schedule: Per Diem
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Are you looking to grow your career while looking for the best fit for your skills? At Southern NH Medical Center, we offer career development for not only seasoned healthcare workers but for those who are also looking to get their first step into healthcare.
See what else SNHMC has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
The Acute Care Case Manager evaluates the patient's health status and patient/family/significant other's care capabilities to facilitate the discharge planning process. The case manager develops a multi-disciplinary, culturally appropriate, age-specific discharge plan. They also complete clinical review utilizing Interqual criteria for appropriate level of care and insurance coverage.
- Bachelor's degree in a healthcare-related field or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years of case management-related health care experience. A minimum of 7 years of experience is required without a Bachelor's degree
- Care Coordination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Basic Microsoft Office.
- Able to achieve the following competencies within 90 days:
- Abuse reporting
- Discharge planning/Case Coordination
- Referral to community resources
- Utilization review
With open communication from all levels and transparency and visibility from our leadership teams, our nurses are empowered to make decisions to promote patient comfort, enhance safety, and improve care, where every nurse has a voice.
Learn more about what it's like working at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.