Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Access Team – Nashua NH
Schedule: Per Diem
Southern NH Medical Center
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire.
As a member of the Patient Care Services team, the ACCESS Team Clinician conducts crisis intervention assessments on inpatients and emergency department outpatients utilizing appropriate crisis intervention and assessment practices to determine a disposition for safety stabilization for patient and family.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Mental Health related field required.
- License eligible as a LICSW or LCMH in New Hampshire required. Candidates would have up to five (5) years from time of hire to obtain license.
- Licensed as a LICSW or LCMH in New Hampshire preferred.
- A minimum of one-three years of crisis intervention experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to achieve the following competencies within 30-days: Psychosocial/Mental Status Assessment; Suicide Risk Assessment; Psychiatric Triage; Initiation of Involuntary Emergency Admission (IEA); Pre-Certification Process; Referral to Community Resources.
- Ability to achieve the following competencies within 90-days: Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.