Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Environmental Services – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Up to a $500 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time positions
Who We Are:
Southern NH Medical Center has been in the heart of Nashua for more than 100 years. The medical center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of Southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
About the Job:
Working alongside hospital staff, maintaining a clean environment throughout medical center. Reports to the Environmental Services Manager. Performs environmental service duties as assigned and in accordance with standard procedures of the Environmental Services Department.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintains assigned patient and non-patient areas in a clean and sanitary condition
- Arranges and/or transports furniture, equipment, and supplies
- Notes and reports items needing repair and hazardous conditions requiring correction.
- Assists in care and maintenance of departmental equipment and supplies.
Who You Are:
- Basic knowledge equivalent to completion of two to four years of High School required.
- Health care support services and/or environmental services, hospitality, or related field preferred
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Strategic Balance: We acknowledge the importance of work-life equilibrium and offer an environment that respects your commitments both within and outside the workplace.
- Professional Advancement: Join an organization that actively fosters your professional development. We provide opportunities for skill enhancement, learning from industry leaders, and refining your managerial acumen.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Your contributions are celebrated here. We acknowledge milestones, applaud achievements, and recognize the pivotal role each team member plays in our shared success.
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.